• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP Status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klawzeeh

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Lachlan or "Klawzeeh" and really wanted to know, how could I achieve the VIP rank? I have 7.k+ subs, and really enjoy recording and playing on this server, but sometimes its difficult to join games ETC, could you tell me what some requirments are, dw i did read the Forum post about it, but really wanted to know what a minimum amount was? :)

DK

Platinum
Reaction score
The Minimum amount at the moment is 10k subs.

R

roguehh

You can apply for VIP here: http://vip.mcgamer.info/. To answer your question, there is no minimum account. VIP applications are reviewed on a case by case basis. Obviously, the more subscribers you have the better your chances of your application getting accepted. However, the amount of subscribers isn't the only factor taken into consideration. Some other aspects are how often you upload MCGamer related content, how many new players you bring to the server and how you act in-game.

Question answered, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci