• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
If you get VIP, what happens to your donor? What are your options?

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Your donor will always be with you. Since Vip is a higher rank than donor, it will override it. If at anytime you wish that you do not want Vip(Why would you want to do that? D:), then your donor will come back like magic! :D Or that's how I think it works.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
You could possibly transfer it, or it just get taken away :)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Your donor will always be with you. Since Vip is a higher rank than donor, it will override it. If at anytime you wish that you do not want Vip(Why would you want to do that? D:), then your donor will come back like magic! :D Or that's how I think it works.
Hm, okay, I need confirmation on this, but thanks! Would I possibly somehow transfer it to another account? Or would I just have it on the account but basically not showing?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
What happens to your donor is exactly what would happen if you had gold donor and decided to buy diamond: you lose your previous donor for your new donor.

In cases of VIPs, donor transferring may be possible for diamond donor ONLY. It is currently unavailable for normal members, but I recall a staff member telling me that VIPs can talk to Sr. Staff+ about transferring diamond donor to another account and it might be dealt with.

Try talking to Sr. Staff+ on Teamspeak about this!

Question answered, thread locked. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci