• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP are not Staff?

Should VIP count as staff?

• Yeah of course

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 33 82.5%

• Total voters

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
This has bothered me for a while, why do the VIP's count as the "staff online" and on www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/XenStaff

Seriously! They are not staff, they aren't here to help you with your problems, go through reports and etc. They are the Important people that either contributed massively to the community, made a map or are banning machine (@ZombieTracker21)

So yeah, do you guys actually like the VIP's counting as staff?

It doesn't make sense and might give noobs the wrong idea.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shhhh, before they notice :p I think it is kinda true-ish, since vips help the servers in some way, mapmakers make maps, youtubers bring new people and you know.. But dont tell no one!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The only show up if you go that page. On the actual forum, they don't show up in 'Staff Online', but I agree; they shouldn't be there.

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
You only count in staff if you have the rank Moderator and above I guess.. VIP isn't really in that list :confused:.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree with you, VIP's should not be there. (sorry to all VIP's but it's true ;))

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When a new player clicks on the staff tab, they find the staff members online and ask them questions. VIP doesn't need to be up there because instead of messaging a staff member, they might ask a VIP.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Seems weird but I think they shouldn't be there sorry :c but they don't have staff privilages

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci