• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Villarica - Survival Games Map

iPerro

Spectator
Reaction score
HISTORY:
A large volcanic eruption is sweeping the area and left most of the territory to be destroyed without avitado. Some parts may be natural but there are lot of lava and falls risk to die burned by the intense heat of this material. Now all MCSG players will have to survive in this terrifying territory and avoid being destroyed by other users and even the map. The map consists of a great number of chests, traps, constructions, buildings and a myriad of other things to see.

INFO:
Created by:
iPerro
Sr_Pollen77
Lukasan007

SCREENSHOTS:

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hk2gp8r2v7z2alv/Villarrica_HungerGames.rar

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It looks rather plain. I get that it's a volcano, but there's nothing that changes. It's just barren and empty. The design of what structures there are look good though.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
It is so boring, the texture pack MAKES it look good. Add more structures and then I will make a decision. :3

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Map review!

Tbh I think this is probably one of the best maps you have personally done. Although I would like to see default screenshots as texturepack ones can make a map look very different.

I think the concept of the map looks very original and I think the cornucopia looks great!

I do agree with some people that the map looks a bit sparse with buildings, I suggest maybe adding a few more in? (I know its supposed to look barren but it wouldnt hurt)

I think the terraforming looks great, especially with the volcano

Overall I rate the map a 6.5/10, its a great map but could do with some improvements

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci