• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Veteran or Beta title

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I joined in September. I don't feel old. :l

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
True, but in my eyes only those who are on the forums are part of the community.
What if I read the forums for a long time before getting an account, to the point where I pretty much know who most everyone is (I even know who big mike and arena are, and I read their posts)? Am I a semi-community member?

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
What if I read the forums for a long time before getting an account, to the point where I pretty much know who most everyone is (I even know who big mike and arena are, and I read their posts)? Am I a semi-community member?
Indeed, I lurked the forums for a good month or two before I actually made my account, and then didn't really use them too soon either.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think there should be a beta rank, but maybe just simply veteran. When your forum account becomes 6-9 months old you become a forum veteran, and when you have been playing MCSG for the same amount of time you become in-game veteran :)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't think there should be a beta rank, but maybe just simply veteran. When your forum account becomes 6-9 months old you become a forum veteran, and when you have been playing MCSG for the same amount of time you become in-game veteran :)
Finally someone who thinks about the "Veteran" in the title.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci