• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uzuri Survival Games

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The starting spawns are cool, how they light up but I really dislike the actual chest area because it just doesn't look right. The terraforming on this map is different, in a good way. The land forms weak ligaments which is a change to what I usually see people do when terraforming, it's really nicely done. :)

The map needs more structures also, the only one I could find besides the cornucopia is the crashed plane (although really nicely built). The terraforming obviously is what this map showcases but it would be good to have just a few more structures built with the land to avoid dullness. The waterfall, mountains and overhangs are stunning.

Two more things I might touch on is the glowstone lighting could be changed into something more interesting, and from some positions of the edge of the map players are able to look out to see the superflat would which, although not important, can be argued to take away a feeling of the map. Good job on what you've done, the waterfall especially is quite awesome. :)

LuckySnipez

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback man! Althought i wasn't really planning on making too many structures as it is an uncharted island, but i will definately get started on the superflat issue :)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
This is a beautiful map that I would love to play MCSG on. Although I feel like you should add a few chests.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it so far! It's a neat theme and I would like to see it on the servers. :)

And btw, make sure to not double-post, there is an edit button. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci