• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Using the point system for sponsors.

You want In-game sponsoring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
I think, that since you get points for killing people and then those gradually build up over time, you should be able to spend the points on sponsoring one player in the map (they would only be allowed one sponsor). It would drop in front of them so they can pick it up to use. Now some of you might be thinking "but I'll just send him a diamond sword", but do you have the points for it? The items gradually get more expensive the better they are (this sponsorship idea would be while you are spectating).

And also if you don't want to spend your precious points, don't sponsor :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A bit unfair for the other players if one player gets sponsered and the rest not...
But a good idea

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
why would it be unfair? They probably wouldn't get sponsored a very good sword because they would be really expensive, and the sponsorer would have points deducted.

Say the Iron sword costed 400 points.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There will be no sponsorship! It's a no-no suggestion. It makes the game unbalanced.

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
I read the no-no but I thought that you would need to spend points, not just be able to give them the item...
Also I might not have mentioned but they would only be able to be sponsored once, so its not overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci