• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Use the map to your advantage

mikeydrox

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, many people don't know me in this community. I don't often post on the forums but I'm on here just looking around a lot, I'm a decent player as well! I have 587 wins and I only get my computer 2 or 3 days a week. I want to teach some people some really good places to go on specific maps when you need to kill a hacker, team, stacked player, or good player. I won't go over really known choke points such as the library on valleyside. I will give a few examples with some maps, and if you want to know somewhere for a map I didn't mention, reply to this thread saying the map you want to know a good spot. I know many :p

Solar frost: my favorite place to go on solar frost is north. You need to do some lava parkour though :3 act like you're grabbing a chest and when they come after you knock them into the lava with a fishing rod, bow, or weapon/fist. If they manage to get past the lava parkour there is a little pit of water. Hit them into there and bowspam them down.

sg4: I have 2 examples for sg4 the lava pit and the button house.
lava pit: as many of you probably know, there is a pit of gravel with lava under it, while you are running away run across the gravel and when you're at the end use your flint and steel to light one of the gravel on fire, this will cause the gravel to fall and your opponent to fall into the lava.
button house: next to corn, I don't remember the direction but there is a small house, when you walk in there is a button to your right. When you hit the button it will make the floor behind you drop and lead to a big whole of death. If your opponent manages to get by this there is also a very well working chokepoint upstairs.

Demons breeze: next to the spawn, you know the mountains? There is one area on one of the mountains that is only 2 blocks away from the lava. It is a 1 block indented area so If you stand against it no one will see you, crouch here and wait for someone to walk by, all it takes is 1 hit and they are dead, burned away by the lava.

I know more but I don't want this thread to be too long, so if you guys want to know anything about any other maps, tell me the map name.. I Will reply and help you out :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Par 72 - in the North building off spawn, the second level has a ladder. That ladder is basically identical to Valleyside's library.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
After I quit for a bit and came back (No I dont play anymore) I was a bit rusty and had to use the map to my adv its amazing how well it works.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
B0at trick, the easiest way to kill an hacker...yes, hackers are stupid.
You can do this trick in :
- SG4 (near the train).
- Zone 85 (Waterfall)
- Holiday Resort (Helicopter and beach)
- Fortune island (off spawn)
- Teweran SG 2 (Mountain near the Indian village)
- Breeze Island (To the house on the mountain you will fall on the water of the spawn)
- Breeze Island 2 (Vulcano and some mini-Islands)

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Another good spot is the castle in SG4, you can activate the lava switch when someone is up there, so they will have to jump down and take a few hearts of fall damage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci