• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Free Agents

Trivical

Platinum
Reaction score
US FREE AGENTS

Info

I am recreating the Free Agent thread for the US. The basic premise of this thread is to help players find a clan or the opposite, help a clan find players, that best suites them. However, this time around it will be more elaborate. Players and clans will be broken down into different tiers in order of skill and popularity. If you would wish to be apart of this, staff-wise, privately message me.

Staff

In-Game Name - Forum Name - Clan

Trivical - Trivical - Typhoon

If you would like to become staff privately message me on the forums or any other staff members.

Clans Seeking Players

If you are a clan seeking a player please use the following template to apply, if you don't have all of the requirements in the application you may still submit you will be shifted to a different tier.

Application

Clan Name:
Clan Leader's Forum Name:
Clan Battle Record:
Notable Players in the Clan:
US Clan Leaderboards Rank:

Tiering

Your clan's tier is determined by the players, the skill and overall popularity of your clan. For example, at the time being a tier 1 clan would be considered Saber, while tier 2 Ancient, and tier 3 Vibriums.

Players Seeking Clans

If you are a player seeking a clan please fill out the following application.

Application

In-Game Name:
Skype/Teamspeak?:
Past Clans?:

Tiering

Your tiering is determined by your statistics, prior clans, skill, and overall popularity. For example, a tier 1 player would be Fierce, tier 2 would be SlangShot, and tier 3 would be 11YearOldCarrier.

Clans

Tier # - Clan Name - Clan Leader's Forum Name

Player

Tier # - In-Game Name - Forum Name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci