• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US and EU maintenance going on now!

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm. This is a hard desicion. No lag backs, or horrible saturation.
-_-

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Just died at the start of a game because my hunger dropped to 3 bars while I was being chased...

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
If there's a fix, they'll implement it as soon as possible. Complaining won't speed up the process.

yarchyk

Tribute
Reaction score
what does it mean when your ingame profile pic have a x through it, (on the leader boards)

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
Personally I don't think the terrible saturation/hunger is such a bad thing. It kinda adds the 'survival' aspect back into 'Minecraft Survival Games'. It's actually somewhat harder to maintain a supply of food now. That being said, MCSG kinda ditched the survival part in favour of PvP, so hopefully there's a fix.

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Personally I don't think the terrible saturation/hunger is such a bad thing. It kinda adds the 'survival' aspect back into 'Minecraft Survival Games'. It's actually somewhat harder to maintain a supply of food now. That being said, MCSG kinda ditched the survival part in favour of PvP, so hopefully there's a fix.
I disagree.
I don't like eating every 10 seconds...

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been testing the saturation for the past 2 hours; it seems it's not the sprinting that ruins your hunger, it's the jumping. I can sprint around without losing hunger for 4 times longer then I can with sprint jumping.

Perkins

Platinum
Reaction score
I have been testing the saturation for the past 2 hours; it seems it's not the sprinting that ruins your hunger, it's the jumping. I can sprint around without losing hunger for 4 times longer then I can with sprint jumping.
According to the Minecraft wiki, the actions that give the most 'exhaustion' (which depletes saturation/hunger) are sprint-jumping and regenerating health. So that sounds about right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci