• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

URGENT STAT RESET NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kykypeely

Tribute
Reaction score
The stat reset isnt working, I still have my normal stats! please help!

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Once you purchased the stat reset, you should go in-game (after restarting your Minecraft). In the hub, it says "You have new upgrades waiting" or something relevant to that. Do /upgrade & it will show your options - Then beside the upgrades, are numbers (starting from 1). Find the game type you wanted restarted that you purchased (if you purchased several. If theres only one gametype you purchased, then it should be 1) and do /upgrade #.

If that made sense...

Any other questions you can ask.

kykypeely

Tribute
Reaction score
Once you purchased the stat reset, you should go in-game (after restarting your Minecraft). In the hub, it says "You have new upgrades waiting" or something relevant to that. Do /upgrade & it will show your options - Then beside the upgrades, are numbers (starting from 1). Find the game type you wanted restarted that you purchased (if you purchased several. If theres only one gametype you purchased, then it should be 1) and do /upgrade #.

If that made sense...

Any other questions you can ask.
ok thanks

_Severity_

Platinum
Reaction score
Question answered;Thread Locked.

If anyone has any questions regarding this post you can inbox me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci