• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Upgrading

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJSnacks

Diamond
Reaction score
When you put your username in the upgrade section, is it case sensitive?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
You should always type your In-game name exactly as it should be, it isn't to much of a bother to do so, and it'll save you alot of trouble when things go wrong because you forgot it's case sensitive.

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
MoLoToV is correct, however I believe Buycraft issued an update where typing your username anyway you want won't make a difference because of the UUID update. Also, in Minecraft you can't have an account which is called "Notch" and one which is called "nOTCH". If you tried, the website will tell you that the name is taken.

Just to be safe, you should type your user name as it appears in game. However, as per Buycraft's most recent update, I believe that it is not absolutely essential.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I believe so.
You should always type your In-game name exactly as it should be, it isn't to much of a bother to do so, and it'll save you alot of trouble when things go wrong because you forgot it's case sensitive.
Them responses answer your question.

QA;TL
If you have any more queries or concerns, feel free to message me here on the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci