• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Upgrade US Hub Capacity

Agree?

• Total voters

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Lately, I've been sent to the overflow hub way to many times, and have a hard time also getting back into the regular hub, so why not upgrade the hub's capacity. MCSG has recently downgraded the amount of US Servers (200 to 150), so I'm sure there's enough funds to raise the hub capacity to at least 450.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I support this.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Does it really matter if you're in an overflow hub instead of the regular hub?

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I much rather overflow hub because it doesn't lag the crap out of you for that first 5 seconds.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
True that MCSG might have some money left over after from removing 50 servers. But this could create a higher bill for MCSG which means they need more money. That is just my opinion. I prefer overflow hub than the regular because of all the lag in the first couple of seconds of joining the regular hub.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
True that MCSG might have some money left over after from removing 50 servers. But this could create a higher bill for MCSG which means they need more money. That is just my opinion. I prefer overflow hub than the regular because of all the lag in the first couple of seconds of joining the regular hub.
You can always use /server overflow or make players invisible. Personally, I prefer using the regular hub with players off because I find that the server signs update more often and I can connect to servers faster.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
You can always use /server overflow or make players invisible. Personally, I prefer using the regular hub with players off because I find that the server signs update more often and I can connect to servers faster.
I do agree with that BlueHeron . For some reason, I have been getting some type of lag joining servers when I am in the overflow hub but when I am in the regular hub it works faster.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci