• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update 1.7.5 Resource Pack to 1.8?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dralcefy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there,

Not exactly sure if this is the correct location to post this, but I really need some help. I have a resource pack that is in 1.7.5, but it cannot run in 1.8. A good amount of the textures are red and black textures a.k.a. the missing textures block. If anyone could help me fix this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Dralcefy.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
This is MCSG, why would you post this here......
This is general support, not specifically "MCGamer Support". Anything semi-related is allowed.
I just looked at General Support, and found 8 threads not relating to MCGamer.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
If the pack was created or edited by someone else, ask them or check their website to see if they have an updated version of the resource pack. Most popular packs have been updated.

If it is a custom edit you created, try downloading a 'base pack' which has 1.8 textures which you can then add your desired custom additions too. If you need help with this, I presume there are many tutorials on sites such as YouTube.

If you have any other queries, feel free to shoot me a private message. Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci