• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unsure of this.

Jhobson99

Spectator
Reaction score
Is flying whilst in the game classed as wrong? As I am unsure, I apologise if this is incorrect.

Thanks for taking your time to look at this.

Flying..png

Jhobson99

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh, well sorry, it's just that he seemed to be doing it all the way throughout the game, and it looked like he was gliding across water whilst chasing someone. Probably just a mistake, sorry for being wrong.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh, well sorry, it's just that he seemed to be doing it all the way throughout the game, and it looked like he was gliding across water whilst chasing someone. Probably just a mistake, sorry for being wrong.
Well obviously if he was gliding across water it's hacking, but you have no evidence with this picture that it actually happened.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a common bug, annoying though as you don't really know where to hit them, because he is higher on the ground it looks like hes floating on the water. If he'd really was flying i'm pretty sure he'd get kicked ( as flying is easy detectable by the anti cheat plugin )

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Its a common bug, annoying though as you don't really know where to hit them, because he is higher on the ground it looks like hes floating on the water. If he'd really was flying i'm pretty sure he'd get kicked ( as flying is easy detectable by the anti cheat plugin )
It is, but it might not kick. For example, I saw a person flying in the lobby of a game. He was getting rubberbanded back but not kicked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci