• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unreasonable Kick - need an explanation please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNils

Spectator
Reaction score

I killed a player with diamond boots on. Then a few Minutes later i got kicked because I weared them.
Wtf? Could someone explain me what exactly illegal I did?

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Quite simple, a mod made a mistake. They would have thought that you had block glitched for them which is against the rules. In the future you shouldn't use illegal items, even if you gained them from killing another player.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Are these the diamond boots on Origins? If so, I've been told they're not illegal nor do you have blockglitch do get them....

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The use of any op items is illegal. Simple as that, don't wear them, even if you didnt block-glitch them. A mod should have previously warned everyone not to use the diamond boots.

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
The use of any op items is illegal. Simple as that, don't wear them, even if you didnt block-glitch them. A mod should have previously warned everyone not to use the diamond boots.
He didn't know that they'd been block glitched, the mod in question screwed this one up.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Using diamond boots is allowed, nevertheless, the said moderator may have made a false assumption. Basic answer: everybody makes mistakes :p. This will be passed onto the Sr Staff.

QA;TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci