• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unfair Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
"I got banned for no reason" is a statement I hear a lot. I personally have any friends who got banned for killing a mod, or they were accused of aim bot. I don't think it is fair, as the people I knew were top of the leaderboards, and had donor and optifine capes. I just wanted to say that:

Why would someone get banned for killing a mod or his team mate(it happens)?
-Some mods do it. Its just pointless, or jealousy.
Why would someone buy donor, get to the top of the leaderboards, and get an optifine cape, if he knows he might get banned?
I hope that some action is taken and the people who got banned for no reason should get unbanned.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly its a mystery to me why someone who donated money the the server would hack and risk being banned, that is something i see more and more of and it does seem like a waste of money to me. About abusive staff, i have personally seen that kind of power abuse however i have also seen a lot of people claiming that they were banned for no reason when in fact there was a very good reason for the ban, If however you think you were banned unfairly you may post a ban appeal.

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
If any mod bans me for killing them I would hire a lawyer to try to sue them LIKE SRSLY!!! I believe they should at least get fined.

Reaction score
The staff would never unfairly ban any user, even if they have persanol opinions towards them, becuase of they did, they would have to face the consequences.
Also if you think you have been banned unfairly you always have the Ban dispute section.
Now to get to your point if you are going to donate to MCG you are going to be looked upon as you do have a stand out rank.So if your going to hack then mostly other people will hack aswell, as they will see you hacking.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Being a person who's been watched by admins in the past, it's nothing new. If you're not hacking, don't worry about it. Or at least that's what you were able to say back when mods knew what hacks were. Nowadays, I agree, if you kill a mod/sr.mod/VIP/or any kind of staff/staff friend, you'll get watched if you're not well-known, or known for having PvP skill. But even then, you still get watched. For example, I killed a VIP, and 2 mods in the same game, people obviously called hacks, so they stayed in the whole game knowing it was Edog. I'm not trying to float my own boat here, but these new mods think everyone hacks these days, even people with 3283 wins, now that bothers me. I'd have thought you assume the person actually had skill instead of calling hacks immediately.
The staff would never unfairly ban any user, even if they have persanol opinions towards them, becuase of they did, they would have to face the consequences.
Now to get to your point if you are going to donate to MCG you are going to be looked upon as you do have a stand out rank.So if your going to hack then mostly other people will hack aswell, as they will see you hacking.
Oh, yes they would. It's human nature to be bias towards people, positively or negatively.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is YourAverageTiger is right, there have been a few cases where a player has been banned because he killed a staff member or something along those lines. You may rest assured that those people get punished for what they have done, also if you ever see a staff member abusing his or her privileges please report them to a sr. staff member.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not criticising the staff by saying this, but there's some people within their ranks that can be a little... unintelligent when it comes to hackers sometimes.
For example, I was playing a game on my alt, noticed a mod (not going to say which one) was playing, and eventually, we ended up taking the same route. I got a stone sword off spawn, so I ended up killing them. I then proceeded to go on a killstreak, and won the game. After I won the game, I was kicked for 'Aimbot'.

This isn't necessarily the most common of things to see, but there should be some reform to make sure this becomes less and less common.

Keep in mind, the staff, you and I are human, and we do make mistakes. All we can do is look back at our wrongdoings and try to learn from them.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not criticising the staff by saying this, but there's some people within their ranks that can be a little... unintelligent when it comes to hackers sometimes.
For example, I was playing a game on my alt, noticed a mod (not going to say which one) was playing, and eventually, we ended up taking the same route. I got a stone sword off spawn, so I ended up killing them. I then proceeded to go on a killstreak, and won the game. After I won the game, I was kicked for 'Aimbot'.

This isn't necessarily the most common of things to see, but there should be some reform to make sure this becomes less and less common.

Keep in mind, the staff, you and I are human, and we do make mistakes. All we can do is look back at our wrongdoings and try to learn from them.
You weren't banned, were you? If so, they really shouldn't have kicked you without first confirming that their evidence is sufficient. If not, and it was a rage kick... it's odd for them to wait for you to win the game xD

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You weren't banned, were you? If so, they really shouldn't have kicked you without first confirming that their evidence is sufficient. If not, and it was a rage kick... it's odd for them to wait for you to win the game xD
Nope, just kicked at the end. I was playing really well on that day too.
I've long since put this behind me, but I brought it up to support my point.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
Imbacurse is a good example, he got banned, he had donor, a cape, and even was at the top of the leaderboards. He is a good friend and wouldnt hack even for a 100$. There is a video against him but it shows him turning around and taking out a team. It is possible. he couldve used F5 to take a look and beast the team.

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally have never seen any staff members abuse their powers, but a lot of people say it happens so I guess I believe it.

Jacksonbanan

Platinum
Reaction score
I do understand what you're saying but what does the optifine cape have to do with anything ? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci