• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Underground Madness SG Map

Want this map?

• Total voters

gamecraze24

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
The Underground madness map is finally done, and i hope you guys enjoy it!We spent a lot of time on this map and we hope you guys enjoy playing it as much as we did building it!

Features:
Parkours
Traps
Small Alarm System
Temple
Castle
Town
Lots of Ores to tease you with
Nature Room
Tunnels that lead all over this Underground Civilization

Youtube Video:

Map Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?n7ed9dx81yau968

Credits: GibboAssassin, Zanthous, Esdi, LordPankake, Gamecraze24, Nexor, Kasama, Godzilla603, Sparks002, Tom Vandersluis, Tristan Kennedy, Shaemuss, Jake, Hybrid Theory, Doomd12

KangaDude873

Spectator
Reaction score
This map HAS potential, but it's lacking in a forcefield, and has unrealated buildings in it as well. It's also clearly used WorldEdit by the way the desert is cut off.

Ddogclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't HATE your map, but I don't love it either. I feel that it could be so much more than it is. First off, your rooms look highly unnatural, that is a major turnoff. I hate looking at giant square caves that have no place. Work on naturalizing your tunnels and rooms 1st off. Your building style is good but not excellent, again work on not making a bunch of cubes (I know this is minecraft but bear with me). Finally, fine tune it, make it appealing, make sure it's balanced.

EDIT: Also make sure the building style is consistent. In my map if you look all of the ruins and buildings seem to be of a same style. Ruins should be representing similar buildings and buildings themselves should look as though they were built in a similar time period. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because you have a LOT of builders on your team and this can add a lot of inconsistency, that isn't a problem in maps that don't have that large of a team (like mine did)

gamecraze24

Tribute
Reaction score
This map HAS potential, but it's lacking in a forcefield, and has unrealated buildings in it as well. It's also clearly used WorldEdit by the way the desert is cut off.
The desert is Cut off because you cant get out there. And what unrelated buildings are you referring to?

gamecraze24

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't HATE your map, but I don't love it either. I feel that it could be so much more than it is. First off, your rooms look highly unnatural, that is a major turnoff. I hate looking at giant square caves that have no place. Work on naturalizing your tunnels and rooms 1st off. Your building style is good but not excellent, again work on not making a bunch of cubes (I know this is minecraft but bear with me). Finally, fine tune it, make it appealing, make sure it's balanced.

EDIT: Also make sure the building style is consistent. In my map if you look all of the ruins and buildings seem to be of a same style. Ruins should be representing similar buildings and buildings themselves should look as though they were built in a similar time period. The only reason I'm bringing it up is because you have a LOT of builders on your team and this can add a lot of inconsistency, that isn't a problem in maps that don't have that large of a team (like mine did)
I appreciate the feedback, this map was kinda abandoned partway through, and we may make a new map that takes all this feedback into making it better.

KangaDude873

Spectator
Reaction score
The desert is Cut off because you cant get out there. And what unrelated buildings are you referring to?
Well, the unrealated buildings doesn't really matter now that you've said you can't get out to that part of the map.

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. I like this. Just make the caves look a little more natural. (and try to use some glowstone in the stalactites)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci