• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unban passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetGood

Spectator
Reaction score
If a player was banned on his second offence and he wants to play again but his ban disputes get denied everytime there should be a unban pass that's cost $15? Let me know what you think about this.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
This isn't likely something MCG would ever implement, because it essentially allows rule breakers to re-join our servers for a lower price than most donor ranks.

The price really wouldn't neccessarily impact anything either, I think it's just the general idea of allowing people who have broken a rule to just be able to come back with no real punishment.

People are banned for a reason, and being able to pay their way back seems a bit silly, though I can totally see where you're coming from with this idea :)

GetGood

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm saying that when you get banned on your second offence and you write a ban dispute in a really good format and they will always denie it because they have sufficient proof when I work so hard on the dispute doesn't seem fair,so I suggest there should be a unban pass.

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, the point of banning someone is so that they can't play on the server again. If we were to do that people who had lots of money to waste would just hack and then pay to get unbanned.

GetGood

Spectator
Reaction score
Still if you were banned in your second offence you cannot make a dispute because they will denie it just because the have sufficent proof doesn't seem fair at all I know I shouldn't have broke the rules by I really want to play on this server again so I suggest if you cannot make a dispute because they have sufficent proof you can buy an unban pass like 1 use only?

GetGood

Spectator
Reaction score
Or I suggest that if you were banned on your second offence you can make a ban dispute even though you guys have sufficent proof?

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You get two chances to stop hacking, if you blew both of those i'm sorry but you wont be able to get unbanned.
As this thread has no room for further discussion i am going to lock it, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci