• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UNBAN BETTER SPRINT MCSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
I am here today to talk about Better Sprint and why/how it's affecting the MCSG community. I don't think you guys know this, but multiple people use better sprint. NO, it's not a hack, it's just a mod to enable your sprint so you won't have to double tap every second. My main server is Hive because they enable Better Sprint. I would much rather play on a US server, possibly the MCSG US. But I always get banned because of Better Sprint? Okay well, if you unban Better Sprint you will more likely get way more players on your server. Thats 100% true. Oh I got question for you guys. Why do you care so much about Better Sprint when you don't have Regen Hacks disabled? Don't waste your time on a mod... And acctually try to disable legit hacks. My friends and I have been very confused on how you guys ban people for 7 min for use of Better Sprint when you guys didnt even take care of legit hacks like Regen. If you guys take care of the legit hacks and unban Better Sprint, 110% You guys will get more players than Hive Eventually. Because there are so many US players on the Hive Eu. Also, Im not making this thread to insult the owners and others. I'm Just saying, Unban Better Sprint and disable Regen, you'll get more people playing on your guys server. Also don't treat this thread like it's nothing, because I have a point. If you guys don't agree then maybe the MCSG community will. HAVE A GREAT DAY! :) Bye!

Reaction score
BSM is banned for a reason. The history of it is just plain bad on here. If you want to, play on other servers temporarily, but otherwise, I don't see it ever being allowed on MCSG. Have a good day.

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Well MinedAndCrafted5, you think it's easy using it. But for me i'm use to using Better Sprint, So instead of critisizing and replying to start a fight, ask why first! Thanks, See ya.

RetronixMC

Diamond
Reaction score
You really did just make my day, there is a sprint toggle button that came out when 1.7 did. It's no longer considered the "Better sprint mod" because IT'S A PART OF MINECRAFT. MCGamer cannot take away the use of an In-Game control.

RetronixMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Well MinedAndCrafted5, you think it's easy using it. But for me i'm use to using Better Sprint, So instead of critisizing and replying to start a fight, ask why first! Thanks, See ya.
Now you seem like you're about to flame everyone. You should expect people to say things like that to you if you're going to rant about something that is a part of the game. Go outside. Make some friends.

TheZoKPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh so your calling me lazy now? Says the guys thats on his computer RIGHT now replying to this thread. People could get depressed if someone said that to them. I apologize for posting a thread you don't agree with, but i'm just saying, not trying to get hate. Alright.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Now you seem like you're about to flame everyone. You should expect people to say things like that to you if you're going to rant about something that is a part of the game. Go outside. Make some friends.
Now that, sir, was just plain rude.

RetronixMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh so your calling me lazy now? Says the guys thats on his computer RIGHT now replying to this thread. People could get depressed if someone said that to them. I apologize for posting a thread you don't agree with, but i'm just saying, not trying to get hate. Alright.
No, I'm saying that based on this thread, it seems that you are pretty unaware of something that has been out for about 7 months (I'm probably wrong on that estimate).

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
There is no reason for this argument to be here. The sprint key in Minecraft is the exact same thing as BSM. Either get used to it, or continue playing on hive.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread locked as it's causing flame.

As for BSM it'll never be allowed on our servers, there have been enough discussions on why not already, you can use the search option to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci