• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to move up on leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzAodan

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm unable to move up in the leaderboard ranks.
I just won 5 games and even after relogging my rank on /stats is still like 2million :s
I cant be that far behind as surely someone had about the same stats I did when I started...

Has moving up been disabled? (for reset)

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
It takes like 20 or 15 games it move up because there are so many players with your wins OR the leaderboards are giltching out

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Since 1.8, the leaderboards have been EXTREMELY buggy. Take soggypickle for example; his stats still say he's VIP. The devs are working on it, but so far not a significant amount of progress has been made.
QA;TL
Zaex Scott boboy1999

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

The leaderboards have a delay due to the servers not being fully migrated over to 1.8 yet, and are still rather buggy.

Your rank should update within a few days, though it may not change anytime soon. The developers are working on this issue, and it should be fixed soon :)

Hopefully it's not to much of an inconvenience- your wins will still be tracked- your rank just won't update for a while :)

Question answered; Thread Locked.

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help!

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Since 1.8, the leaderboards have been EXTREMELY buggy. Take soggypickle for example; his stats still say he's VIP. The devs are working on it, but so far not a significant amount of progress has been made.
QA;TL
Zaex Scott boboy1999
I'd just like to add, soggypickle technically is a VIP because he moved his mod to another account :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci