• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to join hub/lobby and get auto-disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi there MCSG staff or whoever is watching this. Welp, straight to the point, here's the problem: Everytime I join the hub or a server I get either: 'You've been disconnected from the server' or this http://gyazo.com/f7084785e761773e35729ac454e343e2 (The part after the ' : ' is Dutch and means 'Disconnected by external host'). I have this every time. I redownloaded Minecraft twice and still nothing has changed. So I'm asking you guys for help :/

Reaction score
Never got this before, I guess the only question I can ask is: did you type the IP correctly. (Stupid question)

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Never got this before, I guess the only question I can ask is: did you type the IP correctly. (Stupid question)
I did ;) I join the server (see all the players and am able to walk), everything freezes and I get disconnected.

Reaction score
I did ;) I join the server (see all the players and am able to walk), everything freezes and I get disconnected.
This has happened to me if it freezes and dissconectes while on the server, that may be a minecraft problem that MCSG can't handle. That's what I think.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Change your language to english then show the bug?

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Many users have been experiencing this issue on both versions of Minecraft. This is a server-side issue and deals with our network's dual-version functionality (MCGamer supports both versions 1.6.x and 1.7.x at the same time).

Right now, our network is using an unstable version of Spigot 1.7.2, as well as performing protocol translations from 1.7 to 1.6 users. In a nutshell, if a 1.7 user connects, all the data is sent normally; but if a 1.6 user connects, the server has to alter the data so that the older version of Minecraft can read it correctly (Mojang changed a number of things with Minecraft packets in 1.7). Somewhere within this process something is not being translated properly and data that causes the Minecraft client to crash is being sent.

While this is something that is frustrating, our developers are working painlessly to fix the issue (just getting to the point we're at right now took over 1 week alone). You may experience this issue or another bug where you're kicked back to the hub and told that the server has closed unexpectedly. Both of these errors have roots in the same issue. Just be patient; the developers will find a fix soon enough!

This thread's been locked. If you have any further comments, questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact myself or another staff member over personal message. Hopefully I'll be able to play a game with you sometime in the future! Enjoy your time on MCGamer! :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci