• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turn of Player Visabilty in Lobby

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe Just like in hub you can turn/turn off players visibility to reduce lag while waiting for a game

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Lag doesn't really matter in the lobby, but I guess it woukd be cool (;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The lobby already lags as it is - Having this option would reduce a little bit of lag for some people.
+1
And I can't think of anyone reasons why not to implement it.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
My only problem with this is if you are leading with twenty four players in the lobby, how will you play the game? You can't hide players in game.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
I may have worded that badly. My point is that if you already lagging just waiting in the lobby with 24 players, you will most likely be lagging in game with the same amount of players, and since you can't turn players of in game, I don't see the point in doing it in lobby.

TL;DR If you lag in the lobby, you will lag in game. What difference would turning players of make if there are only 24 at maximum (usually)

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I may have worded that badly. My point is that if you already lagging just waiting in the lobby with 24 players, you will most likely be lagging in game with the same amount of players, and since you can't turn players of in game, I don't see the point in doing it in lobby.

TL;DR If you lag in the lobby, you will lag in game. What difference would turning players of make if there are only 24 at maximum (usually)
The lobby itself is really laggy for lots of people, so turning off players would help with that issue.

ChandlersMc

Survivor
Reaction score

okay lets say im doing parkor and some guy is my way turn off players and im not lagging in the game, im only lagging in the lobby huff said

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Again, I think the idea is good, but I don't see why you would lag in the lobby and not lag in game :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci