• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tritania v.2

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello mcsg,
I am Ian and together with my friends i started making a map, you know the drill.

Disrciption:
Its a medival based map with one big city and a smaller one, mountains, a forest and more.

Backstory:
If the people in the city or the nearby town commit a crime and get caught they have to go to prison, however the prison can only hold 23 people at once. So once in a while when the prison is full at another criminal gets arrested. The 24 criminals have to do a survival based game. Throughout the nearby area, the people of the city and the town will hide chests with loot. They will get out of the area and then can start placing bets on the winner and sponsor the people they want to win. The criminals then do a massive free for all and the last man standing will get his freedom.

Stats:
Its around the size of Sg4/breeze R=115
We did not add any chests yet.

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/yujI0#4

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o16069fgfyr2f84/Tritania_2.0.rar <--- old version

Members:
People that have worked on v.2:
Ianianmense [Leader]
SebaasxP [Leader]
Tovrik [Builder]
Zebba11 [Builder]

People that have worked on Tritania v.1:
William_FTW
Celinevanelden
Foogob
w0wMonkey

Note:
If i missed you just pm ;)

Last edited:

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not wha I expected, just because you are not well known doesn't mean you can't make a damn good map apparently. I love it, and I hope to see it on MCSG some time soon.

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
It is actually really good. I see potential in PvP clanwars on this map :kr
Thanks, the great part in my oppinion - guess, the redstone! so much traps and fun things with the redstone make the map soooo coool!

J

Joel/MadDawg

Looks great :)
Just a suggestion, when you are taking screenshots turn your fov down to normal. It helps to make the screenshots look flat.

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
we took a little break...
but were working on it again ;)
were expecting to finish around newyear

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, we didnt get to release it around newyear..
But that does not mean we will never!
We have been working again and we will probably finish it this week ;)

PS sorry for necroing and dubbleposting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci