• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

'Trial Moderators'

Do YOU think this idea is good

• Total voters

TomoHD

Survivor
Reaction score
No offence to Le0 but i've seen her say numerous times she places mostly on US as its better connection so she doesn't really count as a AU mod

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, I dont think this is a good idea. If someone is granted mod, they need to have written a nice application, and also had a teamspeak interview before he/she actually gets mod, so by that time, trust has been built up enough for an ordinary moderator position.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
No offence to Le0 but i've seen her say numerous times she places mostly on US as its better connection so she doesn't really count as a AU mod
I still go on AU a lot more often than US servers, I only go on US when my internet is having a tantrum. Which, admittedly, is quite often. But obviously unknown to you, I actually do put a lot of time into the AU servers just as much as the other moderators. So please don't say I don't count.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Purplepieman - 15 (applied at 14)
  • CAmadeusA -15
  • Aeruner -15
  • SixZoSeven -15
  • Tironas11 -13
  • G33ke - 15
And that's not all.

The age of 16+ is recommended/almost required but is not absolutely neccessary to join the staff.

Trial Mods in my honest opinion is an 'ugly' idea; it's not needed, it's a bit unprofessional, and at the moment the system works just fine, it's not neccessary.
When Antster was accepted he was 15. Not sure how old now though lol

Pherrera

Diamond
Reaction score
"Trial Mod" is a bad idea in my opinion. We had this system in the MCTF2 servers, and it did not turn out well. The system was alright at first, but it was messy to keep up with. We removed this a while back and everything is a lot smoother now.

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
"Trial Mod" is a bad idea in my opinion. We had this system in the MCTF2 servers, and it did not turn out well. The system was alright at first, but it was messy to keep up with. We removed this a while back and everything is a lot smoother now.
Lol yeah with my 10 day trial and Mr. Joshy's one month trial to not get accepted XD

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought this would be a good idea, but I thought about it. It's time consuming for sr. mods and Admins, and is a lil messy. No offense or anything, us regular members can screenshot and take video to help. Mods just give punishment upfront. They also help members and patrol the servers and forums
Patrolling trying to catch em abusin' powers!
Tryin' to catch em abusin' powers!
Lol jk, a lot of mods are responsible and mature.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
  • Purplepieman - 15 (applied at 14)
  • CAmadeusA -15
  • Aeruner -15
  • SixZoSeven -15
  • Tironas11 -13
  • G33ke - 15
And that's not all.

The age of 16+ is recommended/almost required but is not absolutely neccessary to join the staff.

Trial Mods in my honest opinion is an 'ugly' idea; it's not needed, it's a bit unprofessional, and at the moment the system works just fine, it's not neccessary.
LOL well, im amused that you included me in this list, however, when I apply'd I was 14, and got interviewed the day I turned 15... Its been 6 months since... Back then, the age was 15, then someone ruined it for the rest of yall.

Anyway, trial mod would not work for a few reasons... People would abuse it like crap... We have to keep up with it, and theres no general way to manage it, or what permissions to have, things of that nature... Just not a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci