• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Treacherous Heights chest route video :)

Reaction score
Since it's very hard to find tier 2 chest, I decided to make this video to review me 8 tier 2 chest route :)

Serventor

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you. This was one of the only maps I didn't have a route. Kudos :)

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, TNTime12!

Thank you so much for this chest route. I always find this map hard to play in, but now thanks to you I'll have
a nice route. :) Looking forward to more chest routes. If I may suggest, then could you do a chest route on Solar
Frost for me please? Thanks!

Tarmo.

Reaction score
Hello, TNTime12!

Thank you so much for this chest route. I always find this map hard to play in, but now thanks to you I'll have
a nice route. :) Looking forward to more chest routes. If I may suggest, then could you do a chest route on Solar
Frost for me please? Thanks!

Tarmo.
Sure I will, I am planning to release daily chest route videos since I have holidays, maybe the solar frost chest route video will be up on Monday or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback :)

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm also planning on doing chest routes, check out my VERY inactive channel that is soon to be active as I shall get off this lazy ass and edit some videos for once. :p

youtube.com/user/ScrewbieMCSG

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Since it's very hard to find tier 2 chest, I decided to make this video to review me 8 tier 2 chest route :)
I appreciate your work on the chest route but if I may suggest, try speak a little bit slower in your videos. I used to be a fast talker as well and my viewers hated that. Just a suggestion :). But other than that, great video, will use that chest route next time I'm on the map.

Reaction score
I appreciate your work on the chest route but if I may suggest, try speak a little bit slower in your videos. I used to be a fast talker as well and my viewers hated that. Just a suggestion :). But other than that, great video, will use that chest route next time I'm on the map.
Thanks for the suggestion :) I will try and speak a bit slower so the people who watch my videos can understand me a bit better.
Well done.
Thanks <3

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Cool. I used to take the beach and go to the hot air balloon grounds from there, but it can be a real deathtrap at times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci