• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Translations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
It might seem a little odd, cause as people see me posting here, I understand English perfectly (apart from spoken English, if it's too fast). But it would be awesome for younger players to just do /german or /dutch or /swedish to have the plugin report things in German, Dutch or Swedish. I don't mean to offend anyone, but there are some people not understanding the pluginmessages and just leaving. There should be signs in the lobby or a region detection (just looking at the country a person is coming from) to be saying:

You're coming from [Country], type /[language] to change the plugins language.

Then again, this would appear in German, Dutch, Hispanic, French, Italian, etc.
I would translate the whole plugin to German, if the idea is approved enough to be implemented... Maybe it's just a 2 o'clock in the morning idea, but I don't see any points against this system.

PS: Grammar and spelling mistakes in my written or spoken English do not show that I do not understand the language :p

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Cool thing people seem to like the idea :) It should really not be that hard to implement, just let the plugin read files like German.yml and English.yml.... It could be kinda hard to let the player switch individually, I think, that's the most difficult part of the idea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci