• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Transfers of wins

Flix64

Tribute
Reaction score
I believe one should be able to give around 1000 points so that you can have wins from a different country transferred over to your main one.

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
No because you didn't actually get the wins there and it was against different people.

Flix64

Tribute
Reaction score
I would like you to rethink the stupidity of the answer you just provided. Wins=Wins.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The hole point of having them seperated for each server is to say "You got this many wins on this region" "Oh and you did even better on this region" It can give comparisons. If you compare someone from US to AU that have played same amount of hours and are just as good as each other you will see that a US player would get more wins because it is easy to get into games, where on AU ours are full most of the time.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like the idea because i recently fixed the can-not-join-eu-because-of-hamachi and now i am playing there and got 1 win only... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci