• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tracker Jackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
This would have to be a server-side plugin, but it seems that the effects described in the book could be conferred by the status effects of Nausea, Hunger, Mining Fatigue, Poison, and Slowness. Possibly low-level Blindness as well.

Since most of these cannot be made into potions, the server would have to cause them from some trigger. I don't know if it would really work in the current maps, but in, say, that Sky Dimension map it could be deadly. And no matter what it would leave you at low health.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
Personally i think it will be very hard to code, and also its a real game-changer, as it is very powerful. Because of this people affected by it will almost certainly get killed by someone, and will get annoyed as they waited half an hour for the game to start, and five minutes into the game, they get stung, and could not do anything to stop someone killing them. Therefore, unless its weak, it would make it very unfair, and tbh a lot of coding would have to be done to program it, and if its weak theres not much point anyway. Therefor i believe that it would make the gameplay worse and would also cause people to spam and get annoyed due to it causing 'cheap' kills

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Felix I love this idea. Only downside is, like Marakh said, very hard to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci