• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TPBack Lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I am here to talk about TPBack Lag, so for you guys that dont know what TPBack Lag is i will explain it to you, it is basically no cheat. It TP's you back when you are running because it thinks that you are using BSM also known as Better Sprint Mod. And that is annoying because in the new 1.7.2 update Better Sprint Mod is basically IN the game! So even if you are playing normally with the sprint that is implemented into minecraft you will get tpback lag because it thinks you are usin better sprint. So for me the solution that i would make is shut down 1.6 servers so no one can have better sprint and make a only 1.7 server so we dont get tpback lagged like crazy every time we run! And here is my explanation for this cause

J

Joel/MadDawg

I agree with you that this is a problem, but nothing can be done about it until bukkit updates to 1.7.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Um, it is a problem and can sometimes cause you to loose a game, but we just have to wait. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
My gosh how many retarded threads are you going to make?
(Normally I don't call people retarded on the Forums, this is an exception, and I'm only calling your threads retarded, if that makes any sense.)

I am here to talk about TPBack Lag, so for you guys that dont know what TPBack Lag is i will explain it to you, it is basically no cheat. It TP's you back when you are running because it thinks that you are using BSM also known as Better Sprint Mod. And that is annoying because in the new 1.7.2 update Better Sprint Mod is basically IN the game! So even if you are playing normally with the sprint that is implemented into minecraft you will get tpback lag because it thinks you are usin better sprint. So for me the solution that i would make is shut down 1.6 servers so no one can have better sprint and make a only 1.7 server so we dont get tpback lagged like crazy every time we run! And here is my explanation for this cause
A more common name for it is "Rubberbanding". It's when you move somewhere, and get "Rubberbanded" back. Makes sense?
NoCheat+, or NCP, is generally thought to be the cause for this. However, I believe an administrator or senior staff member has stated that it is not NCP, but rather something else.
It's not only when it thinks you're using BSM or some other sprint hack, but also if it thinks you're hacking in some other form. If you click in an odd manner, jump from a block while your entity data is glitched, or do something that the system doesn't recognize, it assumes you are glitched and prevents you from abusing that glitch.
MCSG is currently 1.6 and 1.7 to allow players to log in with both versions, obviously. Why? Not all of the mods are updated yet. Optifine, the most common one allowed on MCGamer, is not updated yet (I checked, still at "5%") Many players cannot play normally without it, as it increases their FPS sometimes. Or rather, they will not, as they'd just die over and over again, and would not have fun, which is what video games are about.
Yes, BSM is on 1.6.4 and the Sprint Key is on 1.7.2. That's obvious. But the only thing we can do, really, is wait for the Developers or whoever is working on the AntiCheat to update it in order to allow for a little bit more leniency on sprinting and strafing, as BSM is now unusable. (It can now be found out by servers and blocked automatically.) However, sprint hacks still exist, and most likely will exist for quite a long time. NCP is intended to stop that - If they make it too lenient (That is, if they make it so it's less strict) there will be more sprint hackers, which are even more dangerous than being rubber banded a few times.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
My gosh how many retarded threads are you going to make?
(Normally I don't call people retarded on the Forums, this is an exception, and I'm only calling your threads retarded, if that makes any sense.)

A more common name for it is "Rubberbanding". It's when you move somewhere, and get "Rubberbanded" back. Makes sense?
NoCheat+, or NCP, is generally thought to be the cause for this. However, I believe an administrator or senior staff member has stated that it is not NCP, but rather something else.
It's not only when it thinks you're using BSM or some other sprint hack, but also if it thinks you're hacking in some other form. If you click in an odd manner, jump from a block while your entity data is glitched, or do something that the system doesn't recognize, it assumes you are glitched and prevents you from abusing that glitch.
MCSG is currently 1.6 and 1.7 to allow players to log in with both versions, obviously. Why? Not all of the mods are updated yet. Optifine, the most common one allowed on MCGamer, is not updated yet (I checked, still at "5%") Many players cannot play normally without it, as it increases their FPS sometimes. Or rather, they will not, as they'd just die over and over again, and would not have fun, which is what video games are about.
Yes, BSM is on 1.6.4 and the Sprint Key is on 1.7.2. That's obvious. But the only thing we can do, really, is wait for the Developers or whoever is working on the AntiCheat to update it in order to allow for a little bit more leniency on sprinting and strafing, as BSM is now unusable. (It can now be found out by servers and blocked automatically.) However, sprint hacks still exist, and most likely will exist for quite a long time. NCP is intended to stop that - If they make it too lenient (That is, if they make it so it's less strict) there will be more sprint hackers, which are even more dangerous than being rubber banded a few times.
I dont care i call it whatever i want retarted person

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I dont care i call it whatever i want retarted person
You're really pissing me off, as well as a lot of other people. Mooclan didn't say that you had to call it by that, he just said the common term was "Rubberbanding" which is correct. Also, you called him retarded WHILE spelling retarded wrong. Doesn't look good, kiddo.

Just get off, please.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
You're really pissing me off, as well as a lot of other people. Mooclan didn't say that you had to call it by that, he just said the common term was "Rubberbanding" which is correct. Also, you called him retarded WHILE spelling retarded wrong. Doesn't look good, kiddo.

Just get off, please.
He called our thread retarded meaning he thinks our thoughts are retarded meaning he thinks our brain is retarded, meaning he thinks we are retarded
And pleez dont be a grammer nazi.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
He called our thread retarded meaning he thinks our thoughts are retarded meaning he thinks our brain is retarded, meaning he thinks we are retarded
And pleez dont be a grammer nazi.
Key word: Thinks
I'm not going to say "You're retarded," even if I do believe that (Naturally, I'm not admitting that I think that you are.)
Really, I was mostly using the word "Retarded" to replace words or phrases such as "Lacking research" "Pointless" "Already stated" "Made too often" etc... it was simpler. However, I could write an essay on my opinion of you - most of that would be negative, and it would be a waste of our time, me for writing it and you for reading it.
And what kind of logic is that? You're just searching for insults :/
Anyways, I won't reply to this thread any more, to avoid further flame. I've seen enough flame for one day, time to take a break or something. If you wish to continue a debate with me, feel free to PM me. But let's keep it off of the public forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci