• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Town Surival [Medium Sized]

007Nick700

Spectator
Reaction score
TOWN SURVIVAL
Hello everyone. My name's Nick and I'm a huge fan of basicly everything that involves Hunger/Survival games.
I've been playing a wide vareity of maps on a wide vareity of servers for a pretty long time now and sometimes I can't help but wonder, Can I do better?

The town you might or might not play on is a collaborative effort. The town was built by me and my friends (JWEP, CakeIsTheTruth) on a big server. Sadly said server got it's map reset and we really liked the town we built, So I downloaded a mod that let me download our town and it's been sitting in my files ever since. A few weeks ago I got the idea to make it into a survival games map. The town has been worldedited into an ocean to make it into an island, and I've also added several structures to give to map a little more vareity. Thinkering with what to add I thought it would be nice to put things in the map that minecraft generates (As seen in the pictures below). Also another nice thing to note might be that there are 2 Easter Eggs in the map. One of them is almost hidden in plain sight and the second one is going to take a combination of luck risk to find. Not everything is what it seems, you know.
This is the first map that I actually put a lot of effort in to make look, both legit, on that server and with worldedit to remove playermarks left on the terrain and making everything more compact.
Please do give me feedback on what you think of the map and on how I could make it better and if I should add anything to this thread that you think might be useful to know.
I would apreciate it if you let me know if you were going to use this map on your server. I'd love to play my own map sometime.

Forgive my bad fps en not so very good video making skills.​

Reaction score
From the video your map looks a bit average, not much to ditinguish it. I don't quite think its good enough to be accepted but I do think that some of the builds are nice. It would be great if you post some pictures so we can get a better idea of what the map looks like.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I would apreciate it if you let me know if you were going to use this map on your server. I'd love to play my own map sometime.

I may be adding this to my server :)
It's a pretty popular server because a famous youtuber ZexyZek made a video on it.
(His Video:
)
(My channel and IP is in description for proof)

Anyways, the server IP is noobcraftmc.net and I will most likely be adding it soon, but I need to know the radius of it :)

Also, if we do add it, can we add some stuff to it? Like add more detail to buildings, add more chests, etc?

Thanks
-noobface37

P.S If you want, we can give you builder rank, if you want to build Survival Games maps for the server :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci