• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Torch's Epic Tips To Not Fail In SG

Reaction score
SWORD COMBAT - Try to strafe, or circle around your opponent like there's no tomorrow, it catches them off guard and you usually end up winning the fight.
- If you have a fishing rod, hit them with it once, which knocks them back, thus letting you get more hits on them.
- If someone has better stuff/equal, you can run up to them, hit them once or twice, then start running PRETENDING like you have low health, then turn around and whack him with your sword, letting you get the first hit.
- Try to get UNDER you opponent, because you can hit 3 blocks swinging up, but only 2 swinging down.
BOWS
- When shooting your bow, jump in the air(To dodge arrows your opponent may be shooting, and shoot your bow downwards, the reason for this is that it is way easier to hit them that way.
- If you know your opponent has low health, and you do too, start running, the pull a 180 bowshot on them, most likely killing them.
- So your little team of 2 made it to DM, well let your teammate charge at you, then as he comes at you, try to shoot him down, if you have good aim, this could turn the tides of the fight.
WATER FIGHTS
- When attacking someone in water, get way under them, and hit them, they wont be able to hit you, but you can hit them.
- Bows in water (especially Breeze) are SOOOOO helpful, lure your prey into the water, then just shoot him down.
FLINT AND STEEL
- I <3 flint and steel soooo much for 2 main reasons
- If someone has better stuff than you, plop down some fire with your flint n steel, it really equals out the fight, also it disorients your opponent, there is fire all over their screen ans their taking lots of damage.
- Using flint and steel against teams is just amazing. You can flint and steel them, then focus your attack on the guy on fire, making flint and steel my favorite item ever <3.
TEAMS
- As I mentioned ^, flint and steel will really equalize your fight against teams.
-When fighting teams, focus your attack on ONE person, if they just constantly switch out fighting you, your not going to win.
-Fighting teams in the water is easier, you can fishing rod one away, while effectively killing the other.
-Sometimes during refill, teams are distracted by getting chests, so you can surprise them by attacking, (Thanks to hackers though, people aimbot and can hit you while there in chests, making this useless :/ ), if they dont hack though, this works.

~~TorchScar
Hope this helped!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing i didnt know was the fishing pole how you hit them back and get more hits. Thanks

Matt90008

Experienced
Reaction score
Funny thing. I always use all of these tactics xD. I used the flint and steel on a team this morning then bowed them down while they were on fire. Giving me the win.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Listen to this man, he's freaking sexy.

Another thing about bows, if you're being chased but not regening and you have arrows and say 7-9 hearts, turn around real quick and let loose 2 or 3 arrows at them, then you can fight them. I killed at least 3 people yesterday doing this. Some of them even had better stuff than me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci