• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top Posters List

Yes?

• Yah

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Nu

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I wouldn't care....

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
I just think this would be cool if instead of just having the top 12 posters, you could click on the place with the top posters and see all of the top posters top 100 etc. Just like a fourums Leaderboard.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Mehbeh. Seems kind of useless, but I guess I'd like to see some future competition :p

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Mehbeh. Seems kind of useless, but I guess I'd like to see some future competition :p
Well obviously you don't care, your on the normal list. I'm one of those people who have a good amount of posts but not a lot. xD. You don't need the list.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well obviously you don't care, your on the normal list. I'm one of those people who have a good amount of posts but not a lot. xD. You don't need the list.
There was a time that I was under the top posters list you know! Only a few weeks... Definitely about a month or less :p But still! I had to look at the list and see how far I was from making it in, and I had fun waiting for the moment that I would be in the top 12. I had fun with that :p Top 100 seems like a bit too many to me.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
There was a time that I was under the top posters list you know! Only a few weeks... Definitely about a month or less :p But still! I had to look at the list and see how far I was from making it in, and I had fun waiting for the moment that I would be in the top 12. I had fun with that :p Top 100 seems like a bit too many to me.
It would be more like yo clicked a thing telling you a list.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be more like yo clicked a thing telling you a list.
I know what you mean, but still. I think it loses some of it's effect if the list gets too big. I don't really care though, I'm just sticking up for those people under top 12 but trying :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci