• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Top #5 Favorite Pokemon

ReconCookie

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello Pokemon fans, I'm Recon and I've noticed after searching the forums and skyping with others that ALOT of MCSG players play Pokemon or use too. Anyway, you get the point by the Title, I want to know what you're Top #5 Favorite Pokemon are or it can either your Top #3 or even just Your Favorite or you don't have to say anything at all but I really don't want to hear these stupid comments about "Red and Blue had the best pokemon because it was the OG I mean what kind of pokemon is this."

"we don't want no ice-cream, get dat crap outta here."

Anyway, you get the point.
Here is my Top #5 Pokemon of all time from 5-1
#5: Staraptor - Flying/Normal type
#4: Espeon - Psychic type
#3: Latios - Dragon/Psychic type
#2: Infernape - Fire/Fighting type
After I announce my number 1 pick I'll give it some reason to why it is my favorite.
#1: Sceptile - Grass type

Ok so Pokemon Emerald was the second Pokemon game I ever played when you got to choose the Pokemon out of prof. Burch's bag I click on this Pokeball and what popped up was a Lizard pokemon, without even looking at the other Pokemon I chose it because of how cool I thought it looked and when that Treecko evolved into Sceptile I was amazed at how much cooler it looked when I got Blastoise and it was by far the coolest looking pokemon on my team.

Then I think sometime after I beat the Elite 4 (I can't remember how long) My brothers took the game and put it in a hat and said "Ok, were gonna play a game where we each pull out a game from the hat (ruby, sapphire and emerald) and whatever game you get you will have to play and finish and who ever finishes first gets $20." (I think it was $20 or $10 either way this I thought it was awesome because I didn't get pocket money at the time) Anyway, I got Ruby and then about a week later my brothers were 2 gyms ahead of me and then I decided to stop training this Kirlia and just use this Grovyle.

By Victory road I had a Lv. 63 Sceptile on my team and like a lv 23 Wingull and a lv 14 Aron and my brothers were still and the 7th-8th Gym and when I beated the Elite 4 I had a Lv. 70 Sceptile that ended winning me a $20-$10 dollar note.

Well I hope you guys post your Top #5 Pokemon because I am really interested to see If we have the same pokemon on eachothers list

Thank you -Recon

Suka72

Spectator
Reaction score
1. Squirtle (Water)
2. Froakie. (another Water, sigh.)
3. Panpour (You get it by now, don't you? I like water.)
4. Mudkip (MAKE IT STOOOOOP)
5. Delphox (Fire/Psychic)
Seriously, me? What is up with me and water types?

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
1) Squirtle (Boss Type)
2) Squirtle (Swag Type)
3) Squirtle (Baller Type)
4) Squirtle (Pimp Type)
5) Squirtle (MLG Type)

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Magikarp