• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Toggle perspective not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniskid123

Diamond
Reaction score
So I have a mouse with 2 side buttons. I set one to zoom and it works fine. So I set the other button to toggle perspective and every time i click the side button their is like a 2-5 second delay. This is extremely annoying and if anyone has any advice please reply.

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah that happens with me when I wanted to bind Optifine zoom to my scroll wheel key :(

Reaction score
I can do show you with steelseries, but it may be a little bit different for other.
1st: Open the program of your mouse. For me it is called "Steelseries Engine".
2nd: Make a new macro profile. http://prntscr.com/4ivni1 . Name it whatever you want.
3rd: Select to edit one of the side macros. http://prntscr.com/4ivnpg
4th: On the menu that pops up, put in Action Type "Keypress Macro", and in the "Keypress", put "F5". Then press save and you're done.
Check if the macro button you have for the F5 may be damaged, or if you did something wrong in the editing of the macro.
Hope I helped :D
For any further help, I'm just going to tag duckluv321 .

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately I really don't know anything about mouses :p

You could always try visiting the website for the manufacturer of the mouse- they might have an FAQ.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I had this issue a while back. Are you by chance using Razer Synapse? I was using that, and it was giving me huge delay on things bound to my Razer Naga. I ended up fully reinstalling the program, and rewriting all of my keybinds. That ended up working for me, but it's a tricky thing, and might not work for you.

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
I think this is a default setting for razer products.
I had this same problem, but eventually settled with binding my 'toggle perspective' to an easy-to-reach key, in my case; the 'C' key.
I found the F5 key to far to reach, as well as having my keyboard set to having to press 'function' as well as the 'F Key' for it to register.
Hope this helped ^-^

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you using a mac computer?

If so, the cause of this may be the fact that logitech and other mice may not have versions of their mice that fully support apple computers. Until you can fix this, or that is the sad but actual truth, looks like you'll have to use a keyboard bind for your conventional 'F5'! :)

Hope I helped, have a nice day c:

K

KiDD

I have a Logitech Gaming mouse and had the same exact issue. All you need to do, is go and download the Logitech Gaming Software which can be found here and you're going to want to download it. Install the software, and it will automatically detect what mouse and other Logitech devices you have. From there, you can configure the side buttons on your mouse to your liking.

If you need further assistance, PM me.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
So I have a mouse with 2 side buttons. I set one to zoom and it works fine. So I set the other button to toggle perspective and every time i click the side button their is like a 2-5 second delay. This is extremely annoying and if anyone has any advice please reply.
It is probably your mouse settings set on delay or a old mouse that isn't functioning well. My advice is to look up if this known bugs with your mouse etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci