• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tips for PvP Please ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As you can probably tell from my stats, I'm not a very good pvper. So what I'm asking you guys for is some tips on how to improve PvP skills. YT vids will help but comments in general would also. Thanks -Will !

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are some simple tips that will help you kill an average player.

- Click relatively fast. (It is very important to get a first hit on your opponent)
- Block hit in closed area. (House,if you are cornered etc.)
- Try to get a low ground in a close combat. (Remember to click relatively fast with a sword)
Warning! Do not get a low ground on high mountains because there is a high chance you will be knocked down to your death. If you do happen to get in this situation try to hit your opponent while you are standing next to the wall of the mountain, be sure to walk towards the wall while fighting.
- Try avoiding arrows by going left and right continuously without jumping
- Stay away from water if you do not have a good gear and a good amount of arrows.
- Do not try using flint and steel if you are low on health. (Your opponent will just get an extra hit on you.)
- Put two fire with flint and steel as it increases a chance of lighting your opponent on fire. (Good for teams or a decent player)
I would recommend after you try to flint and steel your opponent that you go for an immediate attack with a sword, even if you do not set him on fire. If you happened to set him on fire and hit him a couple of times with your sword just back off a little bit and get a few arrows shots.

I hope you will find some of my tips useful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci