• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Timezones and time

Should MCSG add this?

• No, we don't need this. I personally like getting snuck up on and killed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erenjaegar1203

Survivor
Reaction score
MCSG should make a command where you can change the Timezone or time on the right side bar, so it can actually show your real time. I am sure a lot of people will want this to happen because they don't want to go out of fullscreen to check the time and get snuck up on and die.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
MCSG should make a command where you can change the Timezone or time on the right side bar, so it can actually show your real time. I am sure a lot of people will want this to happen because they don't want to go out of fullscreen to check the time and get snuck up on and die.
The bar isn't actually there for your comfort, it's necessary for all the report abuses, so they have to keep it on one specific timezone ;)

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
The bar isn't actually there for your comfort, it's necessary for all the report abuses, so they have to keep it on one specific timezone ;)
Exactly what MoLoToV said, it also helps out staff when they try to help you with an issue that took place in the past. I don't use full screen anyway. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci