• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 3's

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I think there should be more tier 3's in one map i have played a few games with the chest update (because i play on AU servers) and i have not yet found a tier 3 and with breeze island is there even a single chest outside of corn i mean with tier 3's coming in a lot and i mean a lot of chests are being taken away BUT i do like the chest update with tier 3's because it feels more like the hunger games and again BUT what i think what should happen is that we only had around 5 tier 3's to make it more of chance to get a tier 3 and only make tier 2's tier 3 chests

so a recap
MOAR TIER 3'S
MOAR CHESTS IN BREEZE ISLAND
I LIKE THE CHEST UPDATE
ONLY TIER 2'S BECOME TIER 3'S

kthxbai

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I think that tier 3's should be removed altogether... They are way too OP and I dislike them. Unless they remove the iron swords and lower the number enchanting bottles per tier 3, I don't think they should stay. And ATM, Breeze Island and a few other maps (Such as SG3) are glitched, the developers are trying their hardest to fix it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci