• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tier 2 Item Suggestion

H

Hindsight

Hello, my name is Lauren. I've seen how many people (me included) sometimes struggle in some maps when we can't get our route entirely or we are in a map we don't have a route in, that meaning we can't get stacked pretty easily. I was thinking that maybe you could add an item that could refill any chest but only ONE time. This item would be very rare so it's not so easy to get it and get super stacked.
That was it, thank you for reading!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
So how would you find this item that's super rare to get less rare items that you can't get. If you somehow find this shouldn't you already be stacked?? An interesting idea but with many loopholes…

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
So how would you find this item that's super rare to get less rare items that you can't get. If you somehow find this shouldn't you already be stacked?? An interesting idea but with many loopholes…
U ever find 3 tier 2 s and end up with a chain hat and gold boots? Yeah that's when that'd come in. See you slap a 25% tier 2 spawn on that stuff and its gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
U ever find 3 tier 2 s and end up with a chain hat and gold boots? Yeah that's when that'd come in. See you slap a 25% tier 2 spawn on that stuff and its gold.
I think you missed my point. hyperainbow said that the item would be super rare and I said if it was super rare wouldn't you already be decked out and would have no use for the item but to get diamonds??

Last edited by a moderator:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but I find getting stacked easy, unless you don't get your route. However, if you missed your whole route, how would you find a refill token?

The most probable thing to happen is people who are already stacked getting even more stacked.

K

KiDD

Interesting idea, although I feel as if it's a bit one sided. For the sake of just being ready, I can see the use of this item important.

Although for the sake of originality and Survival Games, it lacks. It'd be boring if in some cases we didn't have to survive; we could just refill a chest to prosper. Also, in most cases, the person(s) that is winning the will have this item, meaning the most 'stacked' person. I see where your coming from though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci