• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This shouldn't be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowJellyPie

Spectator
Reaction score
So today I took my time to make a punishment dispute for myself because I was sick of being permanently banned from the server. I probably took a good 20-30 minutes writing and making sure it as all accurate, no spelling mistakes and all of that fun stuff. Then I get a response saying that my punishment will remain. I was used to having this happen but what I was really pissed about was that there was no explanation. The response simply said,"
Hey there! After reviewing the case, your punishment will remain.

Punishment Upheld."

I feel that the Sr. Mod should have at least put some time or effort into telling me why my punishment is remaining or what I am doing wrong with my dispute. I feel that I'm spending a lot of time and effort into stating why I should be able to play on the server once again and all I get back is two measly sentences.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Hey there!

Since this pertains to your punishment dispute, we will not reveal information on this post, however feel free to shoot me a PM here on the forums and I will gladly get back to you with further information.

NagolGames

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci