• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This Isn't About Removing Donor Privileges But PLEASE READ

Fallofdoom

Platinum
Reaction score
Today, I was kicked out of a game for a premium, I spammed the sign and rejoined the game however I was kicked out for another premium, this happened 3 times. I am not saying donor privileges should be removed because thats how the server stays alive but I am saying that the max player capacity should be 20 players but there should be 4 slots reserved for donors. Donors can also join the 20 player capacity if they join first but there will only be 4 reserved slots for donors. This balances out the level of enjoyment for donors and non-donors. Developers and ChadTheDJ , please read this and take my suggestion into consideration.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
This will not happen. It has always been the way it is right now, and people donate to play with their friends (could be 4+ people) and/or use their donorship for clan battles and scrims. If this was added, they couldn't do that, and MCSG would lose popularity. If you're tired of getting kicked, you can always donate c:

O

omridan13

If your in a hub connect to the greater servers like in the 100's you'll be less likely to get kicked

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
Instead of raging and trying to get one of MCSG's biggest donating perks removed, find the chinks in an annoying situation- Join higher servers, spam the sign when it says restarting (doesn't really work on au), or donate. simples c:

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
I believe it has been said in multiple places that donor joining power will not change. I know how it is to be a normal player and not being able to join easily, in fact around Febuary/March 2013 it was almost impossible to get into a game without donor. There would regularly be all-donor games.

However, generally speaking higher servers usually have less traffic, so try that. Also if you celebrate Christmas that would be a good time to ask for a donor rank ;).

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
I actually want some servers be like this because whenever I do a livestream any server I go on will be filled with Diamond Donors and people without donors can't play. I do livestreams to play with my viewers. maybe only a few servers with this feature?

rockboy12

Tribute
Reaction score
No they can't remove it because that takes away the biggest privilege from donors. But I think that a higher set of rules has to be set. I got kicked by the same person three times because he spam joined all the lobby servers to kick players. There needs to be a thread to rectify this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci