• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

This is what you do in a 3vs1! (suck it bigmike :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha, nice fight :D Definitaly going to use this too.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I saw a team of three at spawn before, all in iron/1 with a diamond sword and the other to with iron. I had a stone sword and iron armour (with chain helmet), but I also had 7 golden apples. I used an apple to regenerate my health (just got out of a fight) and I hid behind one of the trees, two were idling inside, and 1 was on the look out above.

How I bet them?

I noticed that the moon was almost at it's highest, knowing that the chests will restock. I waited until then, and when it happened they all, including the lookout hopped down to search through the chests. I striked then, taking out the diamond sword first, switching it to my first slot and killing the other two. :cool: Like a bawse ninja.

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Great Mark :) And Bigmike, you have to do a 1vs4 now ;)

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice won a 2 vs 1 this way without getting damage :)

Sleivert

Survivor
Reaction score
Can try to make a video about that schnikes, but i would recommend that you use the night time to kill alot of skeletons for arrows and bones and get yourself an army of wolfs :) If It's map 2 were it is no wolfs, i would recommend climbing a building as that most likely will split them up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci