• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"These Slots Are Reserved For Admins Due To Testing"?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
For a while now, whenever I try and get onto the server I find this message. VERY rarely I'll be able to get onto the server. Even though it reads "testing". Is this an error? Or are admins testing a lot? Cause I would be amazed if there were 22 admins at a time on a server. :p

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
For a while now, whenever I try and get onto the server I find this message. VERY rarely I'll be able to get onto the server. Even though it reads "testing". Is this an error? Or are admins testing a lot? Cause I would be amazed if there were 22 admins at a time on a server. :p
It's not that, it's just that the last 2 slots are reserved so admins can login in case we need to.

murdockit

Spectator
Reaction score
Hah. Every time I went to join a game I was thinking, "Oh sweet! There's TWO spots open, I'll get in for sure."

WTF ADMINS?

I quickly realized as every server said 22/24 that it meant those were only for admins and the game was full otherwise.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hah. Every time I went to join a game I was thinking, "Oh sweet! There's TWO spots open, I'll get in for sure."

WTF ADMINS?

I quickly realized as every server said 22/24 that it meant those were only for admins and the game was full otherwise.
Yup! Ha-ha! It was even more confusing when every once in a while I would be able to log in on a server, and then I wouldn't. You can imagine my confusion! :confused:

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It still says the same thing. I can imagine it may take some time to change it. :)

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
The message has been changed in the developer version which will hit the servers later tonight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci