• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ThePandaPredator - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your name: Tijn van der Vlugt (ThePandaPredator)
Your age: 14 (I turn 15 in about 4 months
Your Minecraft username: ThePandaPredator
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No I do not have any bans
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link): No again no bans
Do you have any alt. accounts [Optional]?: I have about 5 accounts on Minecraft
Past administration or moderation experiences: I was moderator on a friend his server, for the rest i've never been a moderator before and I would love to gain some experience
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?: I think I did, about 2 guys who were using ForceField, and RegenerationHacks
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Temp ban, or warning if it doesn't work or after 2/3 times ban.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: Because I like too keep an eye on whats going on, I have no problem with kicking/banning people and I would never use it for unnecessary things and i think i am qualified because I like to follow the rules.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I do not understand this question
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes I have a YouTube channel with 260 subscribers.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes I own a 200$ worth microphone and a LogitechG36 Headset/Microphone
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?: I speak English, Dutch, a bit of French and a bit of Spanish
Where are you located? (Time zone): The Netherlands, Amsterdam

I, ThePandaPredator, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong place, would link you but on phone so will get a mod. Also you missed out some questions. D:

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I can spot so many things wrong with this.

1) All of your answers are only one sentence wrong. You have about a .02% chance of being accepted if that is all you say.

2) This is the wrong spot to send this in. If you want a chance at moderator you need to know your way around the forums. I see that you are a New Member and you should probably spend a few months getting to learn everything about mcsg and the forums.

3) Moderator Apps are closed at the moment so you won't be able to apply anyways.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I gave you a like purely because of your awesome name.
You rock.

R

roguehh

Moderator applications are closed at the moment. You can reapply when they come back up. Keep an eye on the Minor Announcements section of the forums to know when that will be. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci