• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Ugly Sweater Holidays Contest - The Winner

ItzSpoekta

Platinum
Reaction score

Firstly I would like to say that I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and for those that don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have had and are continuing to have happy holidays :)

❄ ☃ The Winner ☃ ❄

After alot of deliberating and recovering from looking at so many ugly sweaters, i have decided a winner.

The Winner is....

FLAMEdex

Congratulations, you have won 25,000 Credits (+ the 1,250 bonus) and an MCSG Stats Reset.

❄ ☃Here are the two Runner-Ups ☃ ❄

Unfortunately there is only a prize for first place however I thank all the runners up and all participants for taking part and better luck next time.

2nd: cimutant

3rd: MoLoToV

I just sat there watching your Pokemon evolution GIF for about 5 minutes 0.0

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
Congrats to the winners, I made my skin but forgot to submit the app or what ever it was :p

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
No one got to see the back of mine, so I thought I'd show it. Here it is: (Don't know why it's so small, btw.)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
They are all very ugly and I would definitely try to avoid every single one of them. Good job to the applicants and I hope you enjoy your prizes. ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci