• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The time on EU servers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys.

So on the EU serves on the information box on the right hand side of the screen it shows the CDT time... Why show that when we are on EU servers? Is there a way this could be changed as it destroys my OCD everytime I look at it <.< Sorry If this isnt possible and it has been brought up before. This is a screenshot of it:

Thanks!

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Same in au give us a regional time thing

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
It's because most of the administrative and all of the developers (I believe) are American, and that they use it to check chat logs and alike it is more convenient to have it in their timezone.
Would be lovely to be able to get GMT though.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
The main reason the time on the sidebar is in Central time is for a very specific reason: the time of our servers is set to Central, and this makes it easier when looking at screenshots/etc to look through chat logs and server logs if necessary to verify information. We may have an option in the future to change the timezone, but it's currently a very low priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci