• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The thing we need above all else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Potions of Swiftness!

Same spawning rate as diamond(perhaps even lower) and only in the center. This will stop those 10 minute long chases.

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
ye!

or we could add the stuff you need to make potions and a brewing stands

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, but all the other potions would probably be a bit overpowered. The reason for speed potions it to increase the pace of the game. The only justification I can see for those is if they put a sponsor system in where you can sponsor the underdog. For instance if someone has a diamond sword, everyone can pitch in and sponsor the guy without one and give him a potion of strength or regeneration. As for the brewing stands they already have some on map 2, I just don't think they will see much use.

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree the other potions would be pretty overpowered, but actually having to make the potions yourself sounds like a fairly good idea. It would be like making golden apples except much harder and more time-consuming.

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
I say.

Potions can be found in the chests outside of spawn to promote players on leaving corn.

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Wait... why aren't potions in the chests yet? We need all the potions, not just these ones! There are already brewing stands, but I don't think you can get the bottles so right now they're useless. Bumped because it needs to be implemented!

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not necessarily a bad idea, but it seems like a bit of a unfair advantage if people who have the corn can instantly run faster than anyone else, don't they already have enough power? :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Not necessarily a bad idea, but it seems like a bit of a unfair advantage if people who have the corn can instantly run faster than anyone else, don't they already have enough power? :p
Well... That's a reason why we can only use some potions. But Swiftness is good so I guess it is unfair, but it should still stay.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I think it should be added but just in chests outside the corn.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
I think you should add it I'm sick off chasing wimps for 5-10 mins at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member