• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The reach with people

LordAndSavior

Survivor
Reaction score
u all are retarded. "people take no kb" u retarded bums have had months to learn to 8block. for me ppl -snip- just fly left and right cross my screen cause they take insane kb. also ever heard of the concept of hitbox stretching, it allows you to get combos and can perceive a 6 block reach even though it is really only 3-4 blocks (dont know actual reach of block game).

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
u all are retarded. "people take no kb" u retarded bums have had months to learn to 8block. for me ppl fkn just fly left and right cross my screen cause they take insane kb. also ever heard of the concept of hitbox stretching, it allows you to get combos and can perceive a 6 block reach even though it is really only 3-4 blocks (dont know actual reach of block game).
you're embarrassing yourself

LordAndSavior

Survivor
Reaction score
dominating clan wars doesn't make us faqqots. it means we're better than you at minecraft. stop licking your wounds and get over it.
your retarded. you dq'ed cause you cant taking a loss to a legit clan. dont get a big head retard, any of the people in desolate could probs 1v2 ur dirty filth of a rasclarts clan

Atu

Career
Reaction score
dominating clan wars doesn't make us faqqots. it means we're better than you at minecraft. stop licking your wounds and get over it.
Dominating clan wars by having MCGamer staff decide wether someone is using a kb modifier on a server too Good to fix relog. You don't know wtf you're talking about and peryglus can use huzuni all I know is all of you are fking awful

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
Dominating clan wars by having MCGamer staff decide wether someone is using a kb modifier on a server too Good to fix relog. You don't know wtf you're talking about and peryglus can use huzuni all I know is all of you are fking awful
hey mint sib

I don't like that you've made me put you in your place on this holiest of days, but I guess I have to.

First off, it's been months and your still salty? Don't you have something better to do like inject some more botox into your lips? I find it hilarious that you guys are constantly calling Peryglus a cheater when there's no evidence whatsoever of him ever cheating, and YOU'RE the one blacklisted for autoclicking. It seems to me that you try to cover up your own deficiencies by accusing others. And do you really think a player who got #1 global on badlion would use a client like Huzuni if he was cheating? Your accusations are both totally baseless and mindless.

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you fuccbois that all I did was record and upload Kranzo being blatant as bunnies and link it to clan wars staff. Shame on me for wanting a cheater to be punished, and shame on me for thinking that holy Kranzo would ever cheat to win at minecraft. I'm pretty concerned about his weight as well, maybe he should be sent off to a fat camp instead of spending his time bragging about his clients? And for the last time, relog was fixed on the server with this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/knockbackfixer.6388/ you ought to have noticed that whenever you logged into the server there was a message linking the plugin lol. Pretty much says it all that your only way of explaining Kranzo's kb is blaming nonexistent relog.

As for your comment on us being bad, I think you yourself know how ridiculous that is. We went 4-4 against you, despite you having cheating players and our latency being awful, and lost narrowly in the final. We were the first eu clan to do anywhere near that well, and we've now wiped the floor with eu clan clan wars by winning it with 4 round losses throughout. We take pride in being a cheater-free clan, and we now have people calling us the GOAT. I don't see anyone saying the same for Desolate.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
hey mint sib

I don't like that you've made me put you in your place on this holiest of days, but I guess I have to.

First off, it's been months and your still salty? Don't you have something better to do like inject some more botox into your lips? I find it hilarious that you guys are constantly calling Peryglus a cheater when there's no evidence whatsoever of him ever cheating, and YOU'RE the one blacklisted for autoclicking. It seems to me that you try to cover up your own deficiencies by accusing others. And do you really think a player who got #1 global on badlion would use a client like Huzuni if he was cheating? Your accusations are both totally baseless and mindless.

This is the last time I'm gonna tell you fuccbois that all I did was record and upload Kranzo being blatant as bunnies and link it to clan wars staff. Shame on me for wanting a cheater to be punished, and shame on me for thinking that holy Kranzo would ever cheat to win at minecraft. I'm pretty concerned about his weight as well, maybe he should be sent off to a fat camp instead of spending his time bragging about his clients? And for the last time, relog was fixed on the server with this plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/knockbackfixer.6388/ you ought to have noticed that whenever you logged into the server there was a message linking the plugin lol. Pretty much says it all that your only way of explaining Kranzo's kb is blaming nonexistent relog.

As for your comment on us being bad, I think you yourself know how ridiculous that is. We went 4-4 against you, despite you having cheating players and our latency being awful, and lost narrowly in the final. We were the first eu clan to do anywhere near that well, and we've now wiped the floor with eu clan clan wars by winning it with 4 round losses throughout. We take pride in being a cheater-free clan, and we now have people calling us the GOAT. I don't see anyone saying the same for Desolate.
Idk why you're saying sht to me about my lips when I posted a pic because they only looked big cause my mouth was open. I mean everyone of you look like school shooting virgins and don't get me started on johnnysurvives. The only reason we actually got dqd was because rebels wanted us out and tech wanted Rebels to win. They even admitted this. The server had relog and all the staff knew this, the "knock back fixer plugin" wasn't an actual thing, tech literally talked to us knowing this and when he ran out of excuses just disconnected. It wasn't because of everyone thinking kranzo hacked it's because rebels would rather fight you guys than us, as we beat rebels on multiple occasions.
Why don't you get some nutrition pills and stop looking like a damn raccoon pussy.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
Idk why you're saying sht to me about my lips when I posted a pic because they only looked big cause my mouth was open. I mean everyone of you look like school shooting virgins and don't get me started on johnnysurvives. The only reason we actually got dqd was because rebels wanted us out and tech wanted Rebels to win. They even admitted this. The server had relog and all the staff knew this, the "knock back fixer plugin" wasn't an actual thing, tech literally talked to us knowing this and when he ran out of excuses just disconnected. It wasn't because of everyone thinking kranzo hacked it's because rebels would rather fight you guys than us, as we beat rebels on multiple occasions.
Why don't you get some nutrition pills and stop looking like a damn raccoon pussy.
everything in this paragraph is bull you've convinced yourself is true to excuse getting SHMOKED by 'eu skids'.

I also love how you're not able to meaningfully insult me so you just write "don't even get me started". Do your worse brohammed!!

I'm pretty much done arguing at this point, everyone can see you're a complete tool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci