• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Nostalgia MCSG servers?

*READ THREAD AND VOTE*

• Total voters

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, Virtual here! ;)

This is a suggestion I've been thinking of for a while, and I hope ChadTheDJ and the developers consider this, because I'm sure a lot of veteran MCSG players would support this.

I miss MCSG from the beta days, the old lobby was better, and I just liked SG1 and SG2 being the only maps that you could play. The old death-match arena was, in my opinion, amazing.
MCSG should have 10 servers (or more) that have the beta MCSG. The old lobby, SG1 and SG2 being the only maps to vote for, the old DM arena, and having the old items in chests.
The server IP could be "nostalgia#.mcsg.in" or "nos#.mcsg.in".
This would be, in my opinion, one of the coolest updates on MCSG.

What do you guys think? Should MCSG have these servers?

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
i think its a good idea and I like the beta quite a lot but.....
What about people who dont like it?

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Yes yes the beta lobby was so fun I remember being a nub and trying to hit people in it beta is armurzing

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
I just want to say something now that I have seen so many threads about the "old MCSG". I don't think it was the server and lobby that made it so fun, it was the noobyness. Everybody was noobs. You got so excites when you won that you could run around the house and celebrate. However, now everybody do everything to get a win. I don't think bringing back the old mcsg will make it more fun, I think rather it's gonna be boring

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They play the other 100 + servers dedicated to the current version of MCSG? :p He only said 10+, and I think that means spread out across the regions because 10 per region is a bit much in AU or CA or AS.
I'd love to retry beta, but I'd also want SG3 to be included in those maps because SG3 was amazing and there are lots of us older players that love the map and would love to play it some more.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
For the people that don't like it, don't play it. The idea is to make separate servers added to the list that have all the things to make beta as good as it is. We'll still have MCSG v2, since that is the current and most <3'd version, with minimal bugs, but this is a chance to relive the olden days on MCSG and go up in games where we had all the differences to make PvP better (Shout out Virtual :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci