• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New Update :(

Vapo4142

Spectator
Reaction score
With it now being 5 minutes for each switch I barely have time to get used to the maps (which now change ;-;), or get a double digit number of kills. I think that it being 5 minutes is a bad idea and it should go back to 15, where you are able to 1. get used to the map 2. rack up a decent amount of kills and 3. not get interrupted in 10% of your fights. Please consider~

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
-Removed by user-
~Vanth

Last edited:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Listen, people asked for 1.7 to be restored on MCSG. Now that it has been bought back, everyone complains. Lets all just be grateful for what we have. If you seriously have a problem with this then I suggest you start a vote using the the poll option when creating a thread.

To sum up, please don't be constantly be complaining about the server. At the end of the day, majority of the community want 1.7 on MCSG. As MCSG runs via democracy we have to follow majority. Just be thankful for what are wonderful dev's can do.

~Vanth
He's talking about battlegrounds, which had it's time changed from 5-15 minutes and has nothing to do with the 1.7 switch.

I understand what's wrong, and maybe 10 minutes would be a good middle ground. It's an interesting idea but the devs already have a ton to work on. Maybe it could be looked at for the next update. Any staff input?

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
He's talking about battlegrounds, which had it's time changed from 5-15 minutes and has nothing to do with the 1.7 switch.

I understand what's wrong, and maybe 10 minutes would be a good middle ground. It's an interesting idea but the devs already have a ton to work on. Maybe it could be looked at for the next update. Any staff input?
Thanks for pointing that out.

~Vanth

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci